Health IT Summit, New York Topics Include:
- Measuring the Impact of Population Health Management
- HIT Security: Getting Worse Before It Gets Better?
- Data & Analytics: Integration Strategies
- Dissecting Cybersecurity: Myth or Realities?
- Interoperability Driving Clinical Outcomes
- And MORE
Conference Program Highlights
- Disruptive Approaches to Telehealth
- • Discuss the current telehealth models providers are successfully employing
- • Review methods for measuring the efficacy of telehealth pilots and programs
- • Discuss why providers in large and small markets consider a telehealth program
- Data Analytics for State-of-the-Art Care
- • Discuss examples of successful data platforms
- • Understand the business and clinical applications of data analytics
- • Identify opportunities to measure and improve outcomes with data
- Enabling ACOs & Alternative Care Models with IT
- • Discuss the latest trends driving alternative care delivery models
- • Understand how providers are transitioning their organizations to value based reimbursement
- • Learn about unique partnerships that improve quality of care
Dissecting Cybersecurity: Myth or Realities?
- • Review the latest trends in security
- • Discuss proven strategies for protecting patient data
- • Analyze cultural issues that can lead to a data breach