Join the Transformative Discussions Shaping the Next Decade in Healthcare
U.S. healthcare is at an inflection point right now, as policy mandates and internal healthcare system reform begin to take hold, system-wide. How can healthcare leaders move into the new healthcare? Now that electronic health records and other healthcare IT tools and systems are becoming universalized, the next big leap will be into the robust leveraging of technology to achieve the broad aims of value-based healthcare delivery and payment. The health care system is moving forward rapidly to implement strategies around population health management, accountable care, and consumer and community engagement, that will shape the next decade in healthcare.
At iHT2 Health IT Summits, renowned leaders in U.S. and North American healthcare gather to present important information and share insights. Discussions and interactive sessions lead to shared learnings and exceptional networking. Healthcare leaders participate in transformative discussions and benefit from a unique environment for learning and professional growth.
Health IT Summit, San Diego Topics Include:
- Data & Analytic Strategies for Value-Based Care
- The Healthcare Services Platform Consortium: A New Ecosystem for Sharing Knowledge and Applications
- Developing Population Health Management for ACOs
- Managing Patient Populations Beyond Meaningful Use
- HIT & Analytics: Enabling Patient-Centered Care
- Interoperability & HIE: Strategies for an Evolving Health System
- The New Health System: Are We Ready for Participatory Health Care?
- Celebrating Imitation: Enabling Spread of Ideas that Work
- And MORE.