iHT2 [eye-h-tee-squared]: 1.an awe-inspiring summit featuring some of the world.s best and brightest. 2. great food for thought that will leave you begging for more. 3. a great way to connect and engage with those changing our world.
Each year, the Institute hosts a series of events & programs which promote improvements in the quality, safety, and efficiency of health care through information technology and facilitating knowledge exchange. iHT2 programs are designed to support multi-stakeholder organizations who are navigating through health IT issues, policies and strategies in an attempt to improve care. Institute programs include a variety of guest speakers and keynotes representing many diverse sectors within health care. Speaker faculty provide expert advice, practical recommendations, solution-oriented best practices and reactions related to the most pressing issues.
The 2014 iHT2 Health IT Summit in Seattle will bring together over 200 C-level, physician, practice management and IT decision-makers from North America.s leading provider organizations and physician practices. For two days, executives will be able to interact with a national audience of peers, thought leaders, and solutions providers at one of Seattle's finest resorts. Areas of discussion will include: Meaningful Use, Health Information Exchange, Telehealth, Accountable Care, mHealth, Cloud Computing, and more.
- Nicholas Wolter, MD, CEO, Billings Clinic - "Culture, Safety, & Quality: Strategies to Enable IT"
- Curt Kwak, CIO, Washington State Health Benefit Exchange
- Peter Kung, Director, Strategic Technologies, UCLA Health, UCLA Institute for Innovation in Health, Director, Information Systems & Technology, UCLA Semel Institute - NFRC - "Linking Strategy, Innovation, and Execution"
- Deborah Dahl, VP, Patient Care Innovation, Banner Health
- Christopher Ross, CIO, Mayo Clinic
- Wes Wright, SVP, CIO, Seattle Children's