We are pleased to announce the release of “Transforming Health Care through Big Data Strategies for leveraging big data in the health care industry.” This report will help executives from hospitals, health systems, and other provider organizations understand models for innovative uses of data assets that can enable organizations to reduce costs, improve quality and provide safer care. The contributing executives on this report assessed, identified, and suggested a framework related to managing new sources, collection & storage, analytics, reporting, and securing big data assets.
The Transforming Health Care through Big Data Strategies for leveraging big data in the health care industry research project identified the latest and most proven strategies that leverage health care data enabling organizations to achieve high quality, cost effective care.
- Mike Cottle, CIO, Newton Medical Center
- Shadaab Kanwal, Executive Director Research & Quality, Kaiser Permanente
- Marty Kohn, MS, MD, FACEP, FACPE, Chief Medical Scientist, Care Delivery Systems, IBM Research
- Trevor Strome, MSc, PMP, Analytics Lead, WRHA Emergency Program
- Neil Treister, MD, Medical Informatics Officer, Sharp Community Group