We are pleased to announce the release of “Analytics: The Nervous System of IT-Enabled Healthcare.” This complimentary report will help executives from areas of focus for the Analytics: The Nervous System of IT-Enabled Healthcare research project including creating a nervous system and solid infrastructure foundation that leverages storage, processing, analysis, and data management to make better, evidence-based business and clinical decisions. The report is also accompanied by an infographic entitled: “Analytics in Healthcare”hospitals, health systems, and other provider organizations identify and understand models for innovative uses of data that can enable them to reduce costs, improve gaps in care, stratify patient populations, improve quality, and provide more accessible care.
- Chad Brisendine, VP & CIO, St. Luke’s Hospital and Health Network
- Jeffrey L. Brown, CIO, Lawrence General Hospital
- Charles DeShazer, MD, Chief Quality Officer, BayCare Health System
- John McDaniel, National Practice Leader, US Healthcare Provider Market, NetApp
- Jonathan Weiner, DrPH, Professor of Health Policy & Management and Health Informatics; Director Center for Population Health Information Technology, Director PhD Program in Health Services Research & Policy, Director Public Health Informatics Certificate Program Program Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health