Hello and welcome to our ordering instructions to get you all savvy for a smooth and efficient shopping with our pharmacy! My Canadian Pharmacy is all intuitive, but in case you need to have an outline on how to place your order or questions about some steps along the way, here is a detailed guide for you to reference. And do not forget that if there is something else you wonder about, we are one chat line or email query away.
- Find the items you are looking for: use the search tool or look them up by categories*
- Send the required number of packages to the shopping cart**
- For medications requiring prescriptions, send a copy of your prescription to our email. You can use the EMF available on the website and attach the file directly on the message page for your ultimate convenience.***
- Proceed to checkout page and log in to retrieve your saved customer information. New customer? Fill out the fields with your personal information.
- Choose the delivery address. This will be used as your billing address, too, unless you specify a separate one for your invoice to be sent to.
- Choose the shipping method from the methods available for your region. The delivery price will be calculated when you fill out all the necessary blanks.
- Check all the information for the accuracy, and confirm your order by submitting it for payment processing.
- Check your inbox for the order confirmation email. We will notify you when your order gets dispatch and provide tracking information, if applicable.
* If you have questions about your medication or uncertain about the dosages, contact our customer support for clarifications. We can also refer you to a cost-free telemedicine specialist.
** Note that ordering bigger packages translates into measurable savings from reduced per-item cost applied to value packages.
*** In case you have questions concerning prescription, contact us for any kind of help starting from technical information and going all the way up to helping you find a licensed telemedicine service for prescription issuing.